596 views

I would advise anyone to seriously think twice before placing an order with this company!

To cut a very long story short, I ordered both upper and lower veneers which were completely unsuitable when received.

I contacted the company: via email as this is the only form of communication they have.

Several impression kits later (incurring further cost due to postage) I received a second set which had further issues, I again contacted the company.

I had to send further impression kits before the third and by far worst set of upper and lower veneers were received.

I contact the company to ask for a refund, they said refunds were not possible as I had ordered a 'bespoke' item and they would instead send a kit for me to do yet another set of impressions.

When I stated I was unhappy with this decision and wanted my emails passed to a manager they didn't reply.

Two further emails were ignored, then two emails addressed directly to the company CEO were ignored.

I contacted Citizens Advice - three recorded delivery letters addressed directly to the company CEO were also ignored.

I ended up having to go through the court system - I got my money back eventually but it took 14 months and a lot of effort on my part.

The lack of customer service offered is truly shocking - please give careful consideration before placing an order!

Product or Service Mentioned: Secret Veneers Veneer.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Secret Veneers Cons: Awful, Zero customer service, No refund offered, Complete waste of time.

Comments