333 views

OMGEE i sent them 500.00 and they say my empressions failed and said they were sending me another impression kit. They sent me a tracking #.

I checked this company out all 5 stars. God i am angry!

Product or Service Mentioned: Secret Veneers Veneer.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Beda

There is another company that is stealing money from customers called Smileone two. They won't text or call you back.

Feel PayPal gets a kick back from these companies and they won't refund your money.

All they say is file a complaint. That doesn't help either!

ON 1/14/18 I ORDERED A SET OF BL1 VENEERS VIA COMPANY'S WEBSITE, ORDER#: 14651 TOTAL PRICE £391.00 ON 1/17/18 MY ACCT WAS CHARGED $541.00 + $16.23 FOREIGN EXCH RT ADJ FEE. 1/27/18 I RCV'D KIT TO MAKE THE DENTAL IMPRESSIONS REQUIRED SO COMPANY CAN CREATE CUSTOM FITTED VENEERS FROM AN EXACT CAST MODEL OF MY ENTIRE MOUTH.

2/9/18 I POSTED THE IMPRESSIONS i MADE BACK TO THE COMPANY. 3/29/18 I EMAILED COMPANY TO INQUIRE ABOUT A PROJECTED DISPATCH DATE FOR MY VENEERS. 4/3/18 ELLA BROWN REPLIED THAT THEIR SYSYEM WAS INDICATING THAT THE COMPANY HAD NOT RECEIVED MY IMPRESSIONS YET. I PROVIDED TRACKING INFO AND ASKED FOR AN UPDATE AS WHAT TO DO NEXT ASAP.

ON 4/4/18 ELLA REPLED THAT THE PARCEL CONTAINING MY IMPRESSIONS WAS BEING HELD @ CUSTOMS BECAUSE OF VAT OR DUTY CHARGES WERE APPLIED AND PAYMENT OF IMPORT TAX HAD TO BE PAID BEFORE PARCEL WOULD BE RELEASED FOR DELIVERY. FROM 4/4/18-4/6/18 I CONDUCTED AN INVESTIGATION AS TO WHERE THE PARCEL WAS BEING HELD AND HOW COULD I REMIT PAYMENT OF THE IMPORT TAX TO HAVE CUSTOMS RELEASE T FOR DELIVERY? FOUND OUT NEVER WAS HELD AT CUSTOMS. WAS DELIVERED TO COMPANY ON 2/17/18.

COMPANY DENIED THAT THEY HAD RECEIVED MY IMPRESSIONS BUT ROYAL MAIL HAD PROVIDED ME WITH ALL TRACKING HISTORY AND DELIVERY CONF. SIGNATURE. FINALLY I DECIDED TO HAVE IMPRESSIONS MADE BY MY DENTIST AND POSTED THOSE TO COMPANY ON 6/9/18. ON 6/20/18 ELLA BROWN EMAILED THAT MY IMPRESSIONS HAD BEEN LOGGED IN AND PRODUCTION OF MY VENEERS WAS TO BEGIN ON 6/21/18.

ON 6/22/18 COMPANY EMAILED ME THAT THEY WOULD BE DISPATCHING MY SET OF VENEERS & POSTING THEM TO BE ON 6/28/18.ON 7/10/18 I SENT EMAIL TO ELLA BROWN ASKING IF SHE COULD PROVIDE ME WITH THE TRACKING INFORMATION FOR MY VENEERS THAT THEY HAD DISPATCHED & POSTED OUT TO ME ON 6/28/18 (PER THE EMAIL THEY SENT ME ON 6/22/18.) ON 712/18 ELLA REPLIED THAT A NEW IMPRESSION KIT WAS POSTED OUT TO ME ON 6/27/18 AND PROVIDED ME WITH THE ROYAL MAIL TRACKING NUMBER RN395774085GB. 7/13/18 I REPLIED THAT IT WAS RIDICULOUS THAT IN NEARLY 8 MONTHS TIME THEY HAD YET TO FULFULL MY ORDER AND HAD COST ME ANOTHER $142.00 IN SHIPPING COSTS PLUS THE $99.00 I HAD TO PAY MY DENTIST'S OFFICE TO CREATE THE 2ND SET OF IMPESSIONS AND UPON TRACKING THE LATEST UNWANTED AND NON-REQUESTED IMRSSION KIT IT STATED IT WAS UNDELIVERABLE DUE TO INCORRECT ADDRESS INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SENDER. I DEMANDED THAT SECRETVENEERS.COM PROVIDE ME WITH EITHER A REFUND OR PRODUCT WITHIN 3O DAYS. THEY DID NOT REPLY AND HAVE NOT RESPONED TO ME IN ANYWAY SINCE 7/13/18.

I TRACKED THE MYSTERIOUS 3RD IMPRESSION THROUGH ROYAL MAIL AGAIN TODAY AND OF COURSE IT WAS RETURNED TO SENDER DUE TO BEING UNDELIVERABLE HERE IN THE USA BUT SECRETVENEERS.COM HASEFT IT ABANDONED AT THEIR LOCAL POSTAL STATION. I AM BEYOND DISGUSTED.

BECAUSE I WAS SO PATIENT WITH THESE SCAM ARTIST AND ALLOWED THEM 8 MONTHS TO PRODUCE AND DELIVER A PRODUCT THAT IS PROMISED ON THEIR WEBSITE TO BE A 14 TO 21 BUSINESS DAY PROCESS... MY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION CAN NOT REFUND THE COST OF UNDELIVERED GOODS.

Secret Veneers Reviews