342 views
1.4

I ordered and paid for upper and lower veneers, Paid April 3, shipped my impressions on April 13, to emailed them every other day since middle of May and only got an automated response indicating they will comply with in 48 hours. NO ONE every followed up.

I let them know I had not received my veneers, so today, I went on their FB page and messaged them, it took them approximately 20-25 minutes to get an answer, that they had sent me an email on April 26th, telling me they could not use the impressions I sent them and had refunded my money! I never checked to see if the money was refunded, because I never got any message indicating they were unable to use my impressions. I paid for them out of a savings account, which I don't usually access, which was why I did not realize they had refunded me.

FYI, they are located in the UK, I will not, under any circumstances deal with any company out of the UK for that reason. I called another veneer company and my first question was where are you located, she responded UK, I politely said Thank you and hung up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Secret Veneers Veneer.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Secret Veneers Cons: Horrible correspondence.

Comments

Angela

I hope this company is not a scam. I sent a lot of money and checked out all the reviews 5 stars!

@Angela

totally a scam. I bought my set NINE MONTHS AGO and have gotten nothing but 3 lost impression kits allegedly and no veneers, refund or so much as a reply to my emails or phone calls anymore.

my credit card company wont refund the charge I disputed for non delivery of goods bought bc secretveneers *** me around waaaaaaay beyond the 60 to120 day window to dispute charges with any bank debit or any credit card company. they are pieces of ***

OMGEE is this company a scam??? I sent them 500!!

OMGEE! This makes me very nervous!

I have been waiting for 60 days I emailed and got the same response except that they had resent my impressions with tracking #.

I ask if they would refund and ask if this was a scam no answer! Has anyone got money back??

I actually have had the same problem not happy at all

Angela
@PissedConsumer1545947

Me to I am so afraid I have been scamed!

Secret Veneers Reviews