591 views

Let’s start with the customer service. No email of confirmation, no email of payment, no email when they receive or post out the veneers..

oh and when you get them and are unhappy with them, you are nothing but another complaining customer they can’t be bothered with. Make do and get on with them even though they don’t fit and look like bugs bunny teeth! Money back no no, just waste £400 on this rubbish. Email after email gets ignored.

Please do beware! They’ve given poor quality products and ignored 1000’s of people before you. Do not buy. Use a company with compassion and helpfulness.

Update:-

After I placed this negative review I received an email within an hour which was absolutely baffling as it usually takes over a week to get a reply!

I WAS PROMISED AN IMMEDIATE REFUND ONCE THE REVIEW WAS REMOVED AND THE VENEERS WERE RETURNED! Great right? 4 weeks later, I’m STILL WAITING for the refund! After numerous emails without correspondence from them I have been forced to reinstate my review.

PLEASE EVERYONE BEWARE THESE GUYS ARE SCAM ARTISTS! DO NOT USE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Secret Veneers Veneer.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Secret Veneers Cons: Horrible correspondence, Stay away from secretveneers, Stole my money, Worst purchase experience i have ever gone through.

Location: Broughton, Wales